Stars Maze Game
Tap the Maze to Move & Rotate
Take the shortest route to escape the maze through the stars.
Star scenes include a blue compact dwarf galaxy known as Markarian 209, an aging star, a dying star and the birth of a star. Images were modified from photos taken by NASA. Image credit: ESA/Hubble & NASA
Play the Maze Game
- Move Forward: Tap toward the top of the maze or press
k, on the keyboard.
- View Left: Tap toward the bottom left of the maze or press
h, on the keyboard.
- View Right: Tap toward the bottom right of the maze or press
l, on the keyboard.
To move forward, tap toward the top of the maze. To view the right side of the maze, tap toward the bottom right of the maze. To view the left side of the maze, tap toward the bottom left of the maze.
When the game starts, the shortest path to escape displays below the maze.
Every step you take in the maze counts toward your score and displays below the maze.
Viewing the maze doesn't change your score. Tap the bottom left, bottom right, select
l keys to view your current location in the maze.
There's no time limit.
The final score equals 100% if you took the shortest path out of the maze. Otherwise your score is a percentage based on the shortest escape route. Your score equals the shortest path divided by the number of steps you took, in percent format.
3D Mazes: Make Games!
3D Mazes: Make Games!,
currently under development, includes some interesting online projects now.
3D Mazes: Make Games!
explains how to make three dimensional online games.
3D Mazes: Make Games! covers the following features.
- Create your own mazes with a grid. Each grid element represents a step in the maze, such as corners, left, right, front and back walls.
- Design your own maze games with a texture map. Each game loads an image representing walls and the floor. Change the walls and floor or add unique objects. Consider corn mazes, alleys, bricks, cement and surreal scenes.
- Keep score based on the number of steps the player takes to escape. Players with the highest score take the most direct path. Show the final score as a percentage with the player's steps.
- Works with WebGL enabled Web browsers on mobile devices including iPhone and Android.
- The book will come with all the source code and some prepared games with image maps.
E-book on Amazon: Coming Soon!
3D Mazes: Make Games!. Select a Country:
The book includes it's own game development software. Take the steps to become a video game developer. Learn to make your own games.
Learn to make online games, fun games, addicting games, 3D games.
Enjoy free online maze games prepared for
3D Mazes: Make Games!.
Consider creating maze games for kids, free mazes, video games, and labyrinth games.