3D Media E-Books
3D Programming for Beginners
3D Programming for Beginners,
describes the steps to
display a few simple projects with WebGL.
However WebGL's not simple and this book doesn't rely on
external WebGL libraries, such as three.js or unity.
WebGL Beginner's Guide covers details required
to prepare WebGL presentations from scratch.
If you want to begin learning pure WebGL,
then this book's for you.
3D Programming for Beginners covers the following features.
- Overall conceptual view of WebGL.
- Combine vertices to display a WebGL square.
- Load and texture map a square.
- Basic shader instructions, line by line.
- Interactively rotate and move a simple WebGL square.
- Repeat textures on a model without repeating vertices.
- Works with WebGL enabled Web browsers on iPhone, Androids, and Windows PCs.